Standard thermoelectric modules (TM)
The standard Peltier coolers manufactured by Ferrotec Nord includes single-stage (ТМ) and multistage thermoelectric modules (2ТМ, 3ТМ, 4ТМ series).
Thermoelectric modules are produced with application of the following technologies:
- advanced polycrystalline thermoelectric materials with high mechanical strength obtained using the powder metallurgical technique
- thermoelectric materials properties optimized for Peltier modules work within the certain temperature range
- patented technology for the manufacture of Peltier elements with elastic glue layers to avoid mechanical stress caused by temperatures gradients in operating modules
- designed and implemented technology of multilayer antidiffusion barriers resistant to thermal stresses
- gold-plated semiconductor thermoelectric dices to avoid thermoelectric module soldering defects
- thermoelectric modules soldered using low active rosin fluxes with minimum ion component concentrations for enhanced corrosion resistance of modules
- precise lapping ensuring high quality, flatness and parallelism of Peltier modules’ working surfaces to enable a good thermal contact with the cooled object and the heat dissipation system
- 6-stage washing with a variety of solvents to remove residual flux and ensure corrosion resistance of thermoelecric coolers
- module quality control at all production stages, regulated by the Quality Assurance Program (basic level)
- usage of components that have been approved for production by EU RoHS Directive.