Ferrorec NORD produces thermoelectric modules which have optimized characteristics of thermoelectric materials and other components and also which are designed to achieve maximum cooling capacity and temperature difference with minimum electric power consumption.
A thermoelectric module is a complicated electronic device where both electric and heat transfer processes take place.
Effective and reliable work of devices which are used thermoelectric modules can be provided if only:
- correct choosing of modules in accordance with user requirements
- correct installation of modules in the devices
- power supply applicable for module feeding
- thermal resistance of heat sink is enough to dissipate the heat
- correct temperature modes during operation